Development of the Mouse Urogenital System
Main Author: Matt Kaufman, University of Edinburgh.
Other Contributors: Jamie Davies, Peter Koopman, Melissa Little, Cathy Mendelsohn, Gen Yamada, Andrew McMahon
- Over-view of urogenital development
- Development of the murine urinary system
- Development of the murine reproductive system
- Primordial germ cells
- The indifferent gonad stage
- The testis and its immediate drainage system
- Development of the ovary and the internal genital duct system in the female
- The development of the external genitalia
- Observations on reproductive development obtained from the analysis of staged histologically sectioned mouse embryos
Link to Using GUDMAP Tutorials. These are guides to using the GUDMAP website and accessing the gene expression database.