GUDMAP Exercise Questions
GUDMAP Exercise Questions: These will take you through a selection of GUDMAP database tools.
GUDMAP Exercises - Walkthrough answers
- Questions 1-10 (complete workbook)
- Question 1: Within the testis, which structure expresses the gene Dppa5a (developmental pluripotency associated 5A)?
- Question 2: What is the gene expression profile of Slc22a3 (solute carrier family 22) in the developing reproductive system?
- Question 3: Which genes are expressed in the renal medullary interstitium, outer medullary interstitium and inner medullary interstitium?
- Question 4: Which genes are directly associated with abnormal ureteropelvic junction morphology?
- Question 5: Which genes are associated with Human renal tubular dysgenesis and what are their chromosomal locations?
- Question 6: Which genes are known to be involved in the assembly of the filopodium?
- Question 7: What is the gene expression pattern of Gsdmc2 (gasdermin C2) in the pelvic urothelial lining of the kidney pelvis at TS28?
- Question 8: Is there a Leydig cell specific mouse strain? Name the reporter allele.
- Question 9: How do you dissociate adult mouse Dorsal Root Ganglia (DRG) for Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS)?
- Question 10: What autocrine signalling loops might be used by the ureteric bud continually throughout prenatal kidney development?